- Category : Conveyor
- Sub Category : Conveyor Systems
Salient Features :
- The conveyor trough in trough screw conveyors is manufactured as torsional rigid sheet metal housing made of standard section lengths with connecting flanges, to which are bolted sturdy cover plates.
- There is also an inspection flap above the Casings, Drive Unit & Driven Unit.
- Abrasive materials can be handled by using manganese alloy steel, hard surface welding, fusion-cast basalt linings or material padding.
- Split end walls are bolted to the ends of the trough. This makes it easy to dismount the screw shaft once the metal cover plates have been removed.
- Intermediate supports are only required about every 6 meters. They are supplied loose for mounting during assembly.
- On request, we also supply antifriction bearings with split roller bearings in a sealed, grease-filled suspended housing.
- The drive comprises a standard geared motor unit.
- Long-lasting, easy to maintain screw conveyors are used for the dust-free horizontal, inclined and vertical transport of fine-grained and floury materials.
- Suitable adaptations are made to handle coarse-grained, higher temperature, abrasive or poorly flowing materials.
- Screw conveyors also offer the option of multiple inlets and outlets.
- Various versions handle not only the transport of bulk materials but also emptying, metering, loading, screening and mixing.
- Independent Material reception
- Excessive Feeding
- Low Maintenance
- High temperature resistant ( up to 300°C )
- More than 1 inlet and Outlet possible
- Because of closed trough easy fulfillment of safety regulations and environment protection. ( Dust & Dust Proof )
|Bulk density (T/cubic meter)||0.1||1.6|
|Length (mtr)||up to 60|
Make An Enquiry