ROUND LINK CHAIN BUCKET ELEVATOR
- Category : Conveyor
- Sub Category : Conveyor Systems
Salient Features :
RUD Round Link Chain :-
- RUD offers higher carburizing depth in the link after macro etching.
- Comparatively higher surface hardness in the link .
- 100% calibrated Chain.
- Special fused metal for chain steel with special alloy proportion.
- Comparatively higher crack retention capacity.
- Labelling of suitable pair using color code is present, in order to avoid in equal chain elongation.
RUD Patented Chain Connector :-
- Suitable for both single and multi-strand conveyors.
- Highly wear-resistant.
- Simple hammer assembly
- Run over sprocket wheel, pocket wheel, grooved wheel & flat wheel.
- For medium to difficult operating conditions.
"Round Link Chain Bucket Elevators" are mechanical continuous conveyors, where material to be conveyed is contained in the bucket and chain or belt is used to carry the buckets and transmit the pull"
- High capacity elevators are possible up to 600 TPH.
- High breaking load chains up to 920 KN which can be used for higher heights and higher capacity.
- Lesser maintenance and user friendly bucket attachments are available.
- Easy retrofitting solutions with minimum changes of existing system are available
|Bulk density (T/cubic meter)||0.1||2|
|Bucket Range (mm)||160||1200|
|Height (mtr)||up to 120 mtr|
|Material||Unit Bulk Load|