- Category : Lifting
- Sub Category : Customized Products
Salient Features :
- FLARIBO-Types T-FRB resp. B-FRB are used as lifting points for lifting and turning of tower segments at wind powered stations.
- FLARIBO must only be loaded up to the max. Required WLL.
- Assembly of 4 pieces FLARIBO at the head flange (T -FRB top flange).
- Assembly of 2 pieces FLARIBO at the bottom flange (B -FRB bottom flange).
- The inclination angle in the wire rope strand may not be bigger than 20°.
- Balance of force on the head flange on all 4 Lifting points by a rope deflection pulley.
- WLL: 30T – 60T
- Self-weight: Approx. 300 Kg
- Easy to assemble since self-weight is less
- It can be used for lifting towers of different sizes
- Load ring VRBS ensures safety as it is CE certified
Make An Enquiry