Drag Chain Conveyor
- Category : Conveyor
- Sub Category : Conveyor Systems
Salient Features :
- Independent Material reception
- Excessive Feeding
- Low Maintenance
- High temperature resistant ( up to 300°C )
- More than 1 inlet and Outlet possible
- Because of closed trough easy fulfillment of safety regulations and environment protection. ( Dust & Dust Proof )
- Mechanical continuous conveyors, where material to be conveyed is moved inside a closed trough by a “Traction mechanism” with extended flights.
- Traction or Tractive force is the force used to generate motion between a body and a tangential surface, generally through the use of Dry Friction.
- The Dragging action of Link conveys the material at the required location.
- Drag Chain Conveyors are suitable for the Dust-free, Horizontal and Inclined conveying and metering of even the coarsest types of bulk materials. Available as Single Strand and Double Strand Conveyors.
Types Of Conveyor :-
- Based On Traction Mechanism :
- Single Strand Conveyor :- Forged Link is present at Centre.
- Double Strand Conveyor :- When 2 side Forged Links are present.
- Based On Conveying Direction :-
- Horizontal + Ascending
- Horizontal + Vertical
- Horizontal + Ascending + Horizontal
Make An Enquiry